The experienceDuration: 4.5 Hours
You will probably never forget this dramatic natural spectacle, as the sky over and above the Three Peaks shimmers in the most beautiful colours even before the first rays of sunlight appear. After the hike with a mountain guide, you will enjoy a hearty breakfast at an alpine refuge with a spectacular view of the Dolomite peaks.
- Begin the day on the mountain
- Admire the Dolomites’ most iconic emblem
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in an alpine hut
The hike to see the sunrise is in itself impressive. The silence of the nature surrounding you is meditative, and as well as the glow of your head torches, the glimmer of the last few stars is still to be seen in the sky. Once you reach the viewing point, where a perfect view of the world-famous Three Peaks spreads out in front of you, you can eagerly await the rising sun. The breathtaking drama of the colours in the sky and on the illuminated Dolomite peaks is a spectacle of nature you will never forget. Breakfast in an alpine hut on the way back rounds off this impressive early morning experience.
- Warm & weather resistant clothing
- Hiking boots
- Guided hike with mountain guide
- Espresso or tea
- Local alpine breakfast (also vegan or vegetarian)
Other Food & Beverages
- 7 calendar days to 48 hours before tour: 20% of the ticket price
- Within 48 hours before tour: 100% of the ticket price
- No-show: 100% of the ticket price
Starting point: at the Ponticello parking lot.
End point: after the experience you return to the starting point.
Participants: up to 6 people
Languages: German, English, Italian
Give this experience as a gift with a voucher box
Simply choose in checkout from the additional offers the voucher box to receive the voucher in a gift box.
What is in the voucher box? Only the best of the best - exclusive, high quality and carefully put together for you. From the packaging material to the experience.
- Value voucher: printed on environmentally conscious paper
- Card holder: decorative element made of wood, manufactured in South Tyrol
- Description: step-by-step instructions on how to redeem the voucher