The experienceDuration: 3 Hours
Snowshoes on, backpack on and go: this snowshoe hike in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site will not only take you through a magnificent winter landscape, but also to a vantage point from where you can admire the Three Peaks in all their majesty.
- Breathe in the clear mountain air on the Plätzwiese in the Fanes-Sennes-Braies Nature Park
- Explore the snowy landscape with snowshoes
- Take the box seat with a view of the Dolomites
Admittedly: Hiking through the snow is a bit strenuous. However, with snowshoes you can reach almost any destination. On this tour your hike step by step on crunching snow in the winter sun over the plateau Plätzwiese towards Strudelkopf. You will be accompanied - and motivated - by magnificent views of the snow-covered landscape all around: and when you reach your destination, you will be rewarded with the view of the imposing Three Peaks. Take warming tea and enough warm clothes with you, so that you can enjoy the view for a long time and start the way back happy and strengthened.
- Warm & weather resistant clothing
- Hiking boots
Guided hike with mountain guide
Other Food & Beverages
Starting point: at the Ponticello parking lot.
End point: after the experience you return to the starting point.
Participants: up to 6 people
Languages: German, English, Italian
Give this experience as a gift with a voucher box
Simply choose in checkout from the additional offers the voucher box to receive the voucher in a gift box.
What is in the voucher box? Only the best of the best - exclusive, high quality and carefully put together for you. From the packaging material to the experience.
- Value voucher: printed on environmentally conscious paper
- Card holder: decorative element made of wood, manufactured in South Tyrol
- Description: step-by-step instructions on how to redeem the voucher