The experienceDuration: 1 Day
From Plan de Corones to Alta Badia and back: this ski tour promises not only variety on the slopes, but also plenty of culinary delights in the mountain huts - that's what they are known for in Val Badia. Look forward to a day of skiing far away from the crowds and in the midst of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage.
- Ski day in two ski resorts: Plan de Corones and La Crusc/Santa Croce
- Benefit from the excellent offer in the mountain huts
- Enjoy wide, sunny slopes in the middle of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage
Thanks to my years of experience, I know the local mountains and valleys like the back of my hand.
Looking for a change of location on skis? The two ski areas of Plan de Corones and La Crusc/Santa Croce are connected by a 20-minute ski bus ride and can be skied in a single day. For you, this means scenic variety and slopes of varying degrees of difficulty (medium to difficult). After the bus ride, the culture will also be different: once you arrive in Val Badia, you will hear people speak Ladin. And when you eat, discover dishes like turtres or panicia on the menu that you only get here. Both ski areas are part of the Dolomiti Superski ski association, so one ticket is enough for both ski areas.
Guided ski excursion
- Ski equipment
- Ski pass
- Food and beverages
Treffpunkt beim Kronplatzgipfel bei der Corones Hütte
Participants: up to 6 people
Languages: German, English, Italian
Give this experience as a gift with a voucher box
Simply choose in checkout from the additional offers the voucher box to receive the voucher in a gift box.
What is in the voucher box? Only the best of the best - exclusive, high quality and carefully put together for you. From the packaging material to the experience.
- Value voucher: printed on environmentally conscious paper
- Card holder: decorative element made of wood, manufactured in South Tyrol
- Description: step-by-step instructions on how to redeem the voucher