The experienceDuration: 1 Day
There are places in this world that are so impressive that you simply must have seen them. We are talking about the 4-passes tour around the Sella massif. This unique ski circuit offers breathtaking views of the bizarre Dolomite mountains and takes you over the Campolongo Pass, the Pordoi Pass, the Sella Pass and the Gardena Pass. Thanks to perfectly connected lifts and perfectly groomed slopes, you can ski almost 30 kilometers in just one day and you never have to take off your skis.
- Experience the world famous Sellaronda
- Guided ski day with local ski guide
- Breathtaking views between Marmolada and Sella massif with the most beautiful mountain senery of the Dolomites
Experience a fantastic day of skiing in the midst of the UNESCO World Heritage Site with your personal ski guide. He will show you the famous World Cup slopes and will certainly tell you one or the other secret tip for the best view of the deep snow-covered, craggy Dolomite rocks. The starting point is the Boè cable car in Corvara, which will take you up to the Campolongo Pass.
- Ski equipment
- Guided ski excursion
- Ski equipment
- Ski pass
- Food and beverages
Talstation der Kabinenbahn Boè in Corvara
Participants: up to 6 people
Languages: German, English, Italian
Give this experience as a gift with a voucher box
Simply choose in checkout from the additional offers the voucher box to receive the voucher in a gift box.
What is in the voucher box? Only the best of the best - exclusive, high quality and carefully put together for you. From the packaging material to the experience.
- Value voucher: printed on environmentally conscious paper
- Card holder: decorative element made of wood, manufactured in South Tyrol
- Description: step-by-step instructions on how to redeem the voucher