The voucher box as the key to happiness
If you are holding a myTour voucher in your hands, we can only congratulate you: With this voucher you are only a few steps away from a special and unforgettable experience.
What is in the voucher box?
Only the best of the best - exclusive, high quality and carefully put together for you. From the packaging material to the experience.
- Value or experience voucher: printed on environmentally conscious paper
- Card holder: decorative element made of wood, manufactured in South Tyrol
- Description: step-by-step instructions on how to redeem the voucher
How can the voucher be redeemed?
- Click on the experience of your choice
- Select your preferred date and time.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter your voucher code in the "Enter code" field.
- Complete the booking by clicking on "Request appointment".
- As soon as the provider agrees to the appointment, you will receive an e-mail with the valid ticket.
Finding my experience
A lonely mountain tour with sunrise, a delicious breakfast in a wooden rowing boat, or a romantic dinner in a wine cellar: we have any number of exclusive gifts to choose from! Simply make a selection and book directly as a voucher.To the experiences
You still have questions?
To cancel or reschedule your appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A postponement or cancellation of the appointment is possible free of charge within 8 calendar days before the tour.
The following cancellation fees apply from 7 days before the scheduled date:
- 7 days to 48 hours before the tour: 20% of the ticket price.
- Within 48 hours before the tour: 100 percent of the ticket price
- No-show: 100% of the ticket price
Please inform us of any food allergies or intolerances at least 48 hours before the booked date. You will find contact details on the experience ticket or contact email@example.com directly.
Many experiences take place outdoors and are subject to weather conditions. If participation is dependent on certain weather conditions, we have included this information in the experience description.
If the experience cannot take place due to weather conditions, we will contact you via email or phone to clarify further procedures (e.g., rescheduling).